This is one of those friend tags from Facebook that I filled in years ago. But this time, instead of just showing you my stupid answers from when I was a stupid teenager, I am going to write my new answers in italics and keep my old answers in bold so that we can all see the difference (or similarity) of my past self and my present self. I think it would be fun so let’s see how this will turn out…
AGE: 14 // 20
BIRTHDATE: July 15, 1996
PRESENT ADDRESS: Desert (referring to Abu Dhabi) // Gyeongsan, South Korea
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = water with really bad lemon after taste from the refrigerator // milk
2. last phone call = idk // with some guy who got the wrong number
3. last text message = etisalat services // to 유지연 선생님 : “네 지하에 wifi 없어요”
4. last song you listened to = Wrecking Ball – Lifehouse // 비밀 – 태연
5. last time you cried = I cant remember // I actually just cried earlier while watching the last episode of Reply 1988 when Bora and her dad read their letters for each other after her wedding. Such a good drama by the way.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = never done that // no
7. been cheated on = I don’t know // no
8. kissed someone & regretted it = when I was in preschool my classmate kissed me // yeah I’m still in denial about that and even though I say I don’t remember it, the truth is I DO REMEMBER HOW AWFUL IT WAS. I don’t remember his name or face though, but I remember thinking it was kind of gross. (Coz he kissed me on the lips and ugh… no need for details)
9. lost someone special = not yet // My 2 grandfathers are both special. Life just doesn’t feel the same no that they’re gone.
10. been depressed = almost most of the time… I don’t know… my mood changes too quickly // Haha I’ve been depressed so many times. If you’ve been reading this blog, you know exactly what I mean.
11. been drunk and threw up = no… but drunk, a little // I’ve been drunk but I’ve never thrown up because of being drunk
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue // Blue
13. Orange // Orange
14. Green // Brown
LAST YEAR (2010//2015), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = YES // Yeah, I made lots of new friends.
16. Fallen out of love = no // No, but this year, I have.
17. Laughed until you cried = I don’t think there’s ever been a year that I didn’t do that // exactly
18. Met someone who changed you = last year, yes // no, I don’t think so
19. Found out who your true friends were = I found out a long time ago // yes, I found out just a few weeks ago
20. Found out someone was talking about you = yes // yeah. I have this reputation to stand out here in Korea nowadays. Probably because I’m a foreigner.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = yes. You know, family // no need to change that answer
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = I don’t know. Only a few people actually talk to me on FB. The others I don’t care about them if they don’t care about me. // LOL seems like I had angst back then. Actually, I know most of my Facebook friends in real life. I already unfriended people I don’t know and I don’t really add people I don’t know on Facebook anyway.
24. Do you have any pets = yeah back then, I’ve had fishes, cats, hamsters, a dog. They’re all gone. // None at the moment
25. Do you want to change your name = Of course not. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t think of a better replacement. // I agree. I haven’t changed my opinion on how much I like my name since I was a little kid to be honest.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Watched the WORST MOVIE EVER (I was probably referring to The Last Airbender if I remember correctly.) // Ate 찜닭 and played billiards.
27. What time did you wake up today = 9:05 am // I also woke up around 9 hahaha some things don’t change
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = dreaming, sleeping // I watched Reply 1988
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = Electric Guitar!!! And..hmm.. some other stuff // I can actually wait really well nowadays. I don’t like rushing at all. I don’t even want Christmas to come soon. I have know idea what the “some other stuff” meant though.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = this morning // Last time I saw her in real life was around 9 months ago and last time I saw her on Skype was a few days ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = I wish I wasn’t lazy. // I don’t really want to change anything. If I start wishing for things and they come true, there could be some bad consequences…
32. What are you listening to right now = Here Without You – 3 Doors Down // 나의 꿈 – 수란
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = I don’t know anyone named Tom. // Still haven’t met anyone named Tom.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = nothing at this moment // The condition about entering the dorms in YU.
35. Most visited webpage = facebook // probably Youtube
37. Nickname = Nina, Ninz
38. Relationship Status = single // single but not available
39. Zodiac sign = Cancer // 게자리
40. He or She = She
41. Elementary = School of St. La Salle
42. High School = Light House Christian Academy
43. College = not in college yet // Yeungnam University
44. Hair color = Brown
45. Long or short = Between Long and Short // Short
46. Height = 5’0 ahahaha I’m really small // My height didn’t change. But that’s why I’m still cute hohoho
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = If I had one I wouldn’t tell anyone not even my best friends // I used to have one (I’ve only ever had one until now), but I have officially stopped crushing on him. Now I have no crush on anyone.
48. What do you like about yourself? = talents // My life and my adventures are definitely unique.
49. Piercings = ears
50. Tattoos= I hate tattoos. // I don’t hate tattoos; I just don’t want to get one.
51. Righty or lefty= right
52. First surgery= never had a surgery // thankfully still never had surgery
53. First piercing = ears
54. First best friend = some kid who lives near our house back then. I think her name was chin chin // After looking through my baby photos I am convinced that my first ever best friend was my dad.
55. First sport you joined = Ping Pong/table tennis // It’s swimming, you idiot.
56. First vacation = idk // Yeah I’m not sure either.
58. First pair of trainers = what does that mean?// That means a pair of shoes, idiot.
59. Eating = I’m about to eat lunch// I just ate an orange.
60. Drinking = water // Not really drinking anything.
61. I’m about to = eat lunch while watching Avatar The Last Airbender // answer this question?
62. Listening to = The Sound – Switchfoot // Fortress – Far East Movement ft. Urban Zakapa
63. Waiting for = rice// nothing really
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Maybe// YES. I want more than two.
65. Get Married? = Yes // YES. YES. YES.
66. Career? = Electrician, Guitarist, Pilot, Video Editor, Driver, Carpenter, ??? // I honestly don’t know what I want.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes // Definitely eyes
68. Hugs or kisses= Hugs // Definitely hugs
69. Shorter or taller = Taller // If we’re talking about my height here, I don’t care. But if we’re talking about my future significant other, HE HAS TO BE TALLER.
70. Older or Younger = middle??? // Same age
71. Romantic or spontaneous = I don’t care. // Doesn’t matter
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = nice arms. What would nice stomachs do anyway? // Yeah what would nice stomachs do other than digest food anyway? Besides, have you seen Kang Minhyuk’s biceps???
73. Sensitive or loud = sensitive // I cannot stand loud people, but overly sensitive people can also be annoying so… neither.
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship // I’ll never do hook-ups ever.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = ? // Neither.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = of course not. // Never.
77. Drank hard liquor = yes. It tastes really ugly. // Yeah, not my thing. I’m into wine, cocktails, and champagne–you know the fancy drinks.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = I’m not a nerd I don’t need those // I still don’t need those.
79. Sex on first date = IF ANYONE ACTUALLY SAYS YES ON THIS QUESTION THEY ARE STUPID // HELL NO
80. Broke someone’s heart = I don’t know // I don’t know but if I have, I’m very sorry, whoever you are.
81. Had your own heart broken = I’m not sure // Yes…
82. Been arrested = no // no
83. Turned someone down = yes// yes, although I’m sure he told me he loved me as a joke, so I guess that doesn’t count.
84. Cried when someone died= no. First off I barely know the people who died in the funerals that I’ve been to. // Yes. I cried when both of my grandfathers died. And I also got teary when some characters died in the dramas/anime/stories I’ve read.
85. Fallen for a friend = no // yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Yes // Sometimes other people believe in me better than I do.
87. Miracles = Yes
88. Love at first sight = No
89. Heaven = yes
90. Santa Claus = never believed in him. // The only Santa I’ve ever known is Lolo Vic, but now he’s gone so Santa really doesn’t exist anymore.
91. Kiss on the first date = no // Is that even a belief?
92. Angels = yes